S-100 ZFDC PCBs imminent

Hi,

I just got an announcement that the S-100 ZFDC PCBs are imminent.  They will be like the other boards at $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.

I will post an announcement on N8VEM-S100 mailing list as soon as they arrive.  Please do not send any payment until the PCBs actually arrive.

Sorry for being less available in recent weeks.  I have some “real life” issues happening which are consuming much time and energy.  I will respond to emails and the mailing lists as best possible.  Also this summer I am planning to take some leave and will hopefully home a bit more.

Thanks for your understanding.  Have a nice day!

Andrew Lynch