Re: [N8VEM-S100:3986] Re: Interest, Discussion and R&D on a 18 Slot S100 Backplane & ATX PSU board.

All,

I just finished doing the BoM entry, based on Ant's doc, to DigiKey.  I added sockets for the 2 DIP ICs, and I specified gold flash 3M headers.

The URL is http://www.digikey.com/short/2dr0v

Ant, have you made any progress in testing the ATX power board?  I'd love to use that, rather than having to get 2 Mean Well supplies, and mount them.

Thanks!
- Alex