Re: Propeller console IO board

Hi

I originally wrote the code for propIO on the N8VEM ECB board that I designed with Andrew Lynch.  It was based on code by Vince Briel and his propTerm.  Apparently a snapshot of this code was taken and modified.  It was not complete so I would expect there are bugs you are finding.  Wayne Warthen took my code and enhanced it by adding more ANSI escape sequences and verified.  I plan to take that code and modify it for the S100 board (I am tired of the bugs too) and put proper Propasm for the I/O interface.  I will not support the Hex display on the board but make it super fast and reliable with the current Console I/O board for the S100.  I also plan to drop in code from kuroneko on the propeller forums to support either 100x50 or 100x75 character screen.  It is 3rd on my queue of things to do, so if you can hang tight I will have a better driver in a couple of weeks or so.

Dave