RE: [N8VEM-S100:234] 4M Boards (was: S-100 dual IDE board)

Guys,
I believe that Mike is referring to my build log of the 68K board which
mentions problems that I had with making the SRAM board work with the 68K
board. The URL is
http://douglasgoodall.pbworks.com/w/page/32163079/Pontus%27-Notes and the
last entry mentions exactly what needs to be done to make it work with the
68K board.

/Pontus