RE: [N8VEM-S100:230] S-100 dual IDE board

Hi!  Thanks Mike!  You are down for one S-100 IDE board as soon as they are
available.  Sorry, I am out of the S-100 4MB SRAM boards although I can add
you to the waiting list for the next batch if you would like.

Ironically there were several of the S-100 4MB SRAM boards left over from
the last reorder and fortunately they've all gone out as a result of the
eBay auctions.  Based on the results, I am thinking to revise my strategy
and do both the approaches of sending boards directly to their builders and
also a set of eBay auctions.  This has dramatically reduced my concerns
about getting stuck with a bunch of left over PCBs no one wants.  The eBay
auctions basically wiped out the surplus of S-100 4MB SRAM boards and those
S-100 parallel ASCII keyboard interface boards that had been sitting for
months!

Hopefully it will also expand the S-100 home brew community enough that we
can start reordering PCBs at a faster pace.  It is almost glacially slow now
but picking up over time.  I think the next PCB reorders will be the S-100
buffered prototype boards and then the S-100 IDE board as soon as it wraps
up in the trace router.