Re: [N8VEM-S100:3442] S-100 boards in work - uPD7220

Hi Todd

Just sent PayPal for 2 boards (am in US)

Dave

On Monday, May 19, 2014 2:01:58 PM UTC-5, Todd Goodman wrote:
Hi David et al.,

The S-100 uPD7220 Prototype boards have arrived.

They're $29 each and I'll either ship flat rate priority mail in a
padded envelope for $5.95 in the US or when you send your address I'll
calculate First Class postage (and Priority International if outside the
US.)

If you're planning to get other boards from me and want to wait to get
them all shipped at once that's fine.  If not, then that's fine too.
:-)

For others interested, I'll plan to place a regular order of these boards
once the prototype is tested out.

Regards,

Todd