[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Get the ZFDC controller to format a disk...
I have a problem with the ZFDC controller to format a disk.
My system contains the following boards at this stage:
- Z80 Master CPU with Z80 Monitor
- 1MB S.C. Digital 256KM Memory board
- CompuPro Interfacer1 board
- Dual IDE board with the banked CPM3 Prop Image
- SMB board
- ZFDC board with an Tandon TM848E2 connected
I am able to do all R/W tests with a IBM3740 formatted disk with success.
When i try to format the disk as a IBM3740 disk the controller stays locked with the HALT LED & the WP LED on, until i reset the system.
I have no clue, which problem the controller have at these moment.