From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Lafleur
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 2:01 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1755] IMSAI 8080 CPU card replacement

We need to have both Altair and Imsai front panel connector....  Same signals, different connector

Tom Lafleur

(858) 759-9692

On Aug 6, 2013, at 8:05 PM, "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM> wrote:

Hi Josh!  Thanks!  Sorry I dropped the ball on this board.  Whoosh!  Right over my head!

I’d like to get a prototype board made of this design.  I’ve translated your schematic into KiCAD.

Would you please review this schematic and verify it follows your design.

Double check everything and send me the changes and/or corrections.

There are some really odd things about this board though… the data bus doesn’t actually connect to the S-100 bus data lines.  Is that right?