Re: [N8VEM-S100:5091] Looking for a teletype

Mike Davis built this reader back in 2008.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZnuu18FtQk

I wish he would share his schematic and design with us :)

On 08/30/14 10:45 AM, Crusty OMO wrote:
John,

Just keep looking, it will appear some day... but be ready to dish out lots of $$$

I've seen 2 of them, but I'm sure the owners are not willing to sell.

Don, sorry about your loss, RIP.

Building a new paper tape reader sounds like a real fun project. But it will require all kinds of machining, tools I don't have.

Cheers,
Josh