RE: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1402] S-100 Bus Terminator

Hi Charles!  Thanks!  The S-100 backplane already include bus termination
circuitry.  On the N8VEM ECB side we were discussing the EPROM/EEPROM/Flash
programmer project as well.  It ended rather inconclusively.  I guess I am
leaning towards incorporating the bus terminator into the bus extender board
rather than making a new board.  My concern is that it will mess up the bus
extender design and also make the bus extender more or less a permanent part
of the system.  It is a balancing act and I am not quite sure what is the
best route.

N8VEM