From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Don Caprio
Sent: Saturday, October 4, 2014 5:24 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:5319] FP MIni - International Shipments

Guys,

I completed the remaining international shipments today.

I don't have time to go through the list and figure who paid shipping and
who are awaiting totals.

This is on the honor system. If you pad sufficient postage ok, cool.
If not please send the balance.

Matt Turner       $9.50
Ian McLaughlin    8.24
Leon Byles         13.41