Re: [N8VEM-S100:5900] Fw: N8VEM --- New Members ---

Kudo's to Josh for a very clever bios/boot setup, really works nicely with the propeller board.

Just in case is saves someone else a bit of hair pulling - switching JP5 (rom shadowing jumper) to the 2-3 upper setting requires that you have J5 (8212) installed.  I had initially not installed J3/J5 as I hadn't planned to use the parallel port and figured I'd save a bit of power.

- Gary