Re: [N8VEM-S100:1733] IMSAI 8080 CPU card replacement

Yes, I will take two....

Uart and boot rom would be nice...

i~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~~~ _/) ~~i

Tom Lafleur
(858) 759-9692

On Aug 5, 2013, at 6:27 PM, "Andrew Lynch" <LYN...@YAHOO.COM> wrote:

Hi

Is there still interest in the board below?

It looks like a simple CPU board and would not be hard to do or at least make some prototype boards.

Unfortunately this discussion occurred while I was away and it looks like I missed the entire thread.

Is there a final design?  I am assuming the one S100computers.com is the one the builders want.

I read something about a UART but I don’t see one on the schematic.

Sorry to reopen this old thread but I totally missed this one.

Can someone catch me up with the Reader’s Digest version of where we’re at?

PS, a picture of the prototype board would help too if its available.