From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of pbirkel
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 11:55 AM
To: N8VEM-S100
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:7752] Re: A New Single Board Z80 based S100 bus board is now available

Two for me please, John.  Wuhoo!

On Saturday, October 17, 2015 at 2:49:48 PM UTC-4, monahanz wrote:

A description of the board can be seen here:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/SBC%20Z80%20Board/SBC%20Z80%20CPU%20Board.htm

I will be doing a batch of (gold plated) production boards soon. If you would like one or more boards please let me know.   To do so please go to the bottom of the above web site page and sign on to the Google Groups forum to handle this.