Re: [N8VEM-S100:6564] Re: Wordstar questions

Hi Bob,

>> I still use Wordstar v3 for occasional, quick edits on files directly on my S-100 CP/M v2.2 machines.

Is there some reason that you still use WordStar v3??  I think there are more terminal options provided with v4?  I use it with minicom (on Linux), and I think there was an option for ANSI (I did this a long time ago, so maybe I'm not remembering correctly?).  Anyway, it works fine with minicom, which (I think) is kind of ANSI or VT100??  I've not played with a lot of the escape codes (with WordStar), but I have used some escape codes with minicom (for a full screen Sudoku application that I wrote for CP/M), and they seem to work as advertised.

I'll check my WordStar v4 install options today and report back.

Roger