RomWBW and S-100: PROM Board vs. 4MG RAM Board

Doug, Tom, and Leonard;

Excited to hear about your new effort!

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/61752020/About%20my%20S-100%20activity

In your deliberations, would you please consider support for the 4MG RAM board (that recent joiners, including myself, have) in addition to the EPROM/RAM/Flash board that I have not (and falls into the unobtanium category at the moment)?

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/RAM%20Board/4MG%20RAM%20Board.htm

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/PROM%20Board/PROM%20Board.htm

Perhaps the 4MG RAM board can be configured to work comparably so that this dual-support isn't a problem?  Online documentation states "You will notice that the board accommodates both static RAM chips, Flash RAM chips and EPROMS (from 2716's all the way up to 27256's)."

I think that explicit support for the 4MG RAM board would open up your audience a bit (more) and aid some of us newbies :->.

Thank you!

paul