A New 68000 CPU Board For The S-100 Bus

I would like to mention that Andrew Lynch and I have just completed work on the final 68000 Master/Slave CPU S-100 bus board.

For those that have been following progress this has been a long project.  It utilizes the 16 bit capability of the 68K CPU on the S-100 bus. The board also accommodates the later 68010 CPU.

The real fun in working with this chip is now one can take advantage of the 16 bit programming mode of the 68K and its 16MG memory addressing capability.

For those with S100 systems that would like to use CPM-68K and get into 16 bit system hardware and software this board may be a great place to start.

For more information about both boards please see here:-
http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/68000%20Board/68K%20CPU%20Board.htm