From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ian Douglas
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 3:59 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:41] S-100 4MB SRAM boards

Hi Andrew, and all,

Just my 2c, whatever the costs are, so be it, but for me personally I really, really like the $20 per board, even if it means a little delay it means I can get multiples of the same boards in case of problems as I perceive this as a long haul effort. I’d also kind of suspect the cheaper price also opens it up for those who are curious about vintage computing, but may perhaps otherwise be discouraged by a higher price. The price vs effort vs perceived reward?

Cheers,

Ian