Available S-100 PCBs

Hi

There are three (3) S-100 Regular Prototyping board PCBs and eight (8) S-100 LAVA PCBs still available

aka “Basic S-100 Prototype Board” (scroll down to the second board description).  These are going fast so please act soon if you would like one or more.  Approximately 90% of the boards have already gone to their builders.

http://s100computers.com/Cards%20For%20Sale.htm

http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=S-100%20regular%20prototyping%20board

S-100 LAVA PCB is for a VGA monitor compatible display.  Uses Mylium LAVA-10 chip module (based Spartan-3 FPGA)

http://www.mylium.es/pages/en/lava_10.html

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Lava-10%20Board/LAVA-10%20Board.htm

The S-100 LAVA works fine and does what it was designed to do quite well.  However, in my personal opinion the S-100 LAVA capability has been barely even touched since the current software uses the board as a VGA monitor compatible text terminal replacement.  I believe it is capable of quite a bit more text and graphics capability with further developed software.

The S-100 LAVA is capable of 800x600 @ 16 bit display (65536 colors -- RGB565) with 32MB of SDRAM and 8 MB of Flash it should be easily capable of being an X-Window server and who knows what else.  It makes a logical pairing with upcoming S-100 80386 CPU and S-100 68K CPU board PCBs currently in development.

These PCBs are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.

Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM and I will send your boards right away!