From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob Bell
Sent: Saturday, October 3, 2015 4:10 AM
To: kicad...@yahoogroups.com; n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:7723] TO-3 footprint needed

Good morning group,

I have been searching now for ½ hour and cannot find a footprint in the KiCAD v4 library for a TO-3 case semiconductor (typical LM323K).

Is it actually there, and I keep missing it?  If so, please point it out to me.

If it isn’t there, do you have a footprint for TO-3 that you would be willing to share?

Also, a few days ago I posted a message in regards to an S-100 edge fingers footprint (not the edge connector, but the component that creates the edge fingers on the board).

I got one response, but it didn’t work.  Is there anyone else with a confirmed functional S-100 edge fingers footprint they would be willing to share?

Thanks for your help!

Bob Bell