Re: Floppy Status

On Apr 19, 12:05 pm, Rich Leary <richar...@gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]

> I wanted to reach this point before I had to focus on debugging the
> 6502 S-100 CPU prototype when it is available so "mission
> accomplished".
>
> I am building the parts list and assembly notes for the 6502 board and
> will get parts ready for it within the next few days.
>
> Rich

Hi Rich!  The S-100 6502 CPU board prototype is finishing up its
initial trace routing and should be ready for a prototype board order
in a few days.  It is taking a lot longer than I anticipated which is
I think due to the dense packing of components on the bottom of the
PCB.  It is at 120 vias now and should be ready soon.