Re: [N8VEM-S100:1676] IMSAI 8080 CPU card replacement

you can get a PIC24 in DIP 40 with lots of I/o pins...

I will see what to recommend.... In my option their is NO reason to use a PIC16 or PIC18 with brain dead compilers and segmented memory in a low volume project.... the chips, 8 bit, 16bit and 32bit all cost about the same in small volume...

Tom Lafleur
(858) 759-9692