Can anyone ID this MCT Serial comm board?

Howdy folks,

New member, first post.

Been trying to no avail to find any info on this 'MCT' S-100 serial card. I'm pretty sure the card works, as it came from a previously-working system - but all documents are missing, and without the info, I have no idea how to put it to use. Photos are here:

https://nerp.net/~legendre/altair/mct_serial_01.jpg
https://nerp.net/~legendre/altair/mct_serial_02.jpg

Other than what I believe is an artwork / batch number on the rear, the only marking is "Assy 105510" on the front silk screen. My hunch is that this may have been a fairly generic 'OEM' type card which could have been re-badged and sold under one or more different names. So perhaps the docs exist under a name other than MCT?

Any help greatly appreciated - thanks!

-Bill