Re: Can anyone ID this MCT Serial comm board?

In the meantime, an astute member (of another list) suggested that the MCT in question is Micro Component Technologies, now "MCT Worldwide LLC"  based in Minneapolis, MN but previously based in Shoreview, MN. Their website at http://www.mct.com doesn't offer many leads, but if you look at any of their 80s-era equipment (check eBay) it bears the same logo as the mystery S-100 board.

I've had a communication with a gent from MCT, a VP of sales, who agrees that they may well have made the board. He has kindly agreed to circulate the photos to their engineering staff, now based in Malaysia (!), and see if it rings any bells. Not holding out much hope that any of their old-guard engineers from MN would have re-located to Malaysia, but there may be something left in the files, so to speak.

Here's crossing fingers..