RE: [N8VEM-S100:5250] Orders for 80386 CPU & RAM S100 Boards have arrived.

Ok, on the list don

John

From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Caprio
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 7:05 PM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:5250] Orders for 80386 CPU & RAM S100 Boards have arrived.

Yes that sounds like what I'm looking for.

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 5:48 PM, John Monahan <mon...@vitasoft.org> wrote:

Hi Don, I still have a few left.

The 32MB  board uses the 8MB mezzanine boards, the 8MB board uses the chips directly see:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/80386%20-%208MG%20RAM%20Board/8MG%20Static%20RAM%20Board.htm

and

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/80386%20-%2032MG%20RAM%20Board/32MG%20Static%20RAM%20Board.htm

The mezzanine boards are the same boards used in the recent 16MB S100 bus RAM board see:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/16M%20RAM%20Board/16MG%20RAM%20Board.htm

Do you want a 32MB board + 4 mezzanine boards as well ?

John