Re: [N8VEM-S100:5058] 6502 CPU board questions

John -

Thanks for the hints.

I'm able to input the IOBYTE correctly and echo to the screen.  The monitor recognizes keyboard input and echoes them, just doesn't process correctly.  I think it's a problem accessing RAM, as the symptoms are slightly different with various ram boards - probably upper address line as the I/O ports work fine.

I have another batch of 74LS541's ordered, if that doesn't help I go thru the board wiring again!

- Gary