Shipping orders for the V5 16MB Static RAM and V3 MSDOS Support boards are about to go out.

I am about to send out tomorrow shipping orders for the V5 S100 bus 16MB Static RAM
and V3 MSDOS Support boards.
See:-

http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/16M%20RAM%20Board/16MG%20RAM%20Board.htm#A_Third_Prototype_16MB_Static_RAM_Board
http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/MSDOS%20Board/MSDOS%20Board.htm#V3-Board

If you have already sent me a request for these bare boards you should by now have received an e-mail from me. NO NEED TO REPLY HERE.
If some reason I missed your request please send me an e-mail immediately (monahan AT vitasoft DOT org).
If you are new here, also include your shipping address.

John