S-100 Backplane V4 PCBs Have Arrived!

The boards are $15 each plus $5.95 shipping in the US.

If you're outside the US then please send funds for the boards and I
will get the package together and get an actual shipping cost (plus $1
for packaging) and let you know the cost.

PayPal to this email address or t...@bonedaddy.net.  Please send as
"Friend" so I don't incur PayPal fees.  Funds should be in US dollars.

Although I probably have most everyone's addresses, please add them in
the PayPal comment or in email to me.

I usually only get to put together shipments on Saturdays and Sundays
due to w*rk during the week but will try to fill orders as I can.

Thanks!

Todd