Re: S-100 6502 CPU poll

Hi John!  Thanks!  Understood, your plate is full!

After mulling this over a bit though the V1 S-100 6502 CPU board may
be an acceptable compromise as it is now.  The circuitry to add SRAM,
IO, and/or TMI functions are fairly well understood.  The V1 board
also includes a lot of prototyping space so if an advanced builder
wants those features just add the circuitry and send the schematics to
me to incorporate in the V2 board.