Solder Flux cleaning question.

I'm getting ready to build the 8080A CPU board, so there's going to be
allot of solder points. I use Kester 24-6040-0027 21awg solder, but was
wondering if there was a better solder in regards to flux clean up.

In the past, I have used Acetone, carb cleaner, brake kleen and Blue
Shower to clean PCB boards.  The 'cleaner' I use varies based on how
the solder mask reacts with the 'cleaner'  Some chemicals make the
solder mask or joints look white.

Most of the time I use q-tips and Acetone, but I'm looking for a bulk
clean.  I want the board to look nice when done.