From: "John Parsons" <jpars...@gmail.com>
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2015 11:48:32 PM
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:6931] Parts to build chassis with card guides,

i'm wondering the best place to get parts to build a small chassis with
card guides, using external power. I need one I could mount standard S-100
cards in,. I envision a small metal U-shaped pan with short sides, just big
enough for the card guides and cards and the new short motherboards.Is the
metal u-shaped pan something I should get made locally? Does anyone have a
part number for card guides? I looked in Jameco and mouser but didn't find
any.