Re: Multibus

Hi again,

Can one still obtain iRMX for a Multibus system?

Best,

Joe

On Monday, March 17, 2014 11:32:42 AM UTC-5, Joe Herdler wrote:
Hi All,

As most know, I am in the process of building n S-100 machine as well as an Xi-8088 box. These two projects are my main focus, and I will be working on them until both are complete. However, I am also very interested in the Intel Multibus, and already have two processor boards, the Intel 80/05 (an 8085 unit) and an 88/25 (an 8088 unit).

Does anyone know of an active group for the Multibus computer system like this group for S-100 systems? I feel that this group is one of the  best computer groups on the Web, and have searched for something similar to the S-100 for the Multibus, but without success. After I finish the Xi and at least one S-100 system, I want to start a Multibus machine. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any ideas!

Best,

Joe