RE: [N8VEM-S100:2766] Multibus

Could also try/join  the EDA board forum (http://www.edaboard.com/)
John

-----Original Message-----
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of David Riley
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 10:35 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2766] Multibus

On Mar 17, 2014, at 12:32 PM, Joe Herdler <joe.h...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As most know, I am in the process of building n S-100 machine as well as
an Xi-8088 box. These two projects are my main focus, and I will be working
on them until both are complete. However, I am also very interested in the
Intel Multibus, and already have two processor boards, the Intel 80/05 (an
8085 unit) and an 88/25 (an 8088 unit).

> Does anyone know of an active group for the Multibus computer system like
this group for S-100 systems? I feel that this group is one of the  best
computer groups on the Web, and have searched for something similar to the
S-100 for the Multibus, but without success. After I finish the Xi and at
least one S-100 system, I want to start a Multibus machine. Any suggestions
will be greatly appreciated.

They're certainly not Multibus specific, but there's a lot of members
knowledgeable about Multibus on the MARCH board (Yahoo! groups
"midatlanticretro").  There's also cctalk, but the s/n ratio can be a little
low there.  If you have questions, ask the MARCH board, you should be able
to get an answer (and come to VCF East at the beginning of April if you're
able!).

- Dave