Re: CF IDE card checkout and final assembly problem

I guess the simplest thing is put the logic analyzer (or dual trace scope) on pins 2 and 3 of the 7474 and write a simple loop to output a 0 then a 1 on port 34 and look at the value of pin 2 on the rising edge of pin 3.  You can also hook up pins 5 and 6 of the 7474 as well and see if they are changing as well.  At least this will narrow down the problem to which side of the 7474 is the problem.  I will try the same thing tonight.

Dave