Re: n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com anonymous access not available

On Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 2:13:04 AM UTC-7, Jeff Albrecht wrote:
I have n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com bookmarked and have been accessing the site for many months anonymously checking documentation for the JAIR and other projects. This morning I'm prompted to login. I don't have an account and have not been prompted for user credentials previously. Tried it with Chrome, IE and FIreFox clearing cache and trying from a couple of my computers.

Here is a link to a discussion on the N8VEM forum (not this N8VEM-S-100 forum) You'll need to join that group to read. Basically people want anonymous access, it looks to be a configurable option. Looking for someone with administrator rights to do the configuration changes. It's not totally clear to me what changed and why/how.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/n8vem/5Fz_xhqH1f4