Re: [N8VEM-S100:3624] Ordering my first S100 boards

Hi Philippe,

The V2 system monitor boards and Backplanes are ordered and due to ship
5/17 and 5/19.

I'm ordering the bus extender shortly.

I'll let you know totals and PayPal details once the boards come in.  If
you send me your address in a private message to this email address then
I'll make sure I get the shipping included in those details.

I assume since shipping costs so much that it makes sense to hold boards
until all are available.

Thank you!

Todd

* Philippe Elie <philip...@gmail.com> [140511 06:24]: