Re: [N8VEM-S100:3602] Ordering my first S100 boards

Hi Philippe,

I see most everyone has been in touch with you about the boards they are
handling.

I will have the V2 System Monitor Board, Bus Extender, and 8-slot
backplane soon.  I will also have the 16MB SRAM board if you're looking
for that (it requires surface mount soldering though, so be sure you're
ready for that before ordering.)

I haven't ordered the Bus Extender yet but plan to do so soon.

I think everyone who has made board runs updates the PCB inventory at
http://n8vem-sbc.pbworks.com/w/page/35044530/PCB%20Inventory so you can
see what's available.  There are a lot of boards currently on order so
if there aren't any shown as available check the archives of the list to
see if there is an order in progress or just ask on the list.

I'm always willing to order boards if there are none available and no
order in progress (as are a number of others) so just post to the list.

Regards,

Todd

* Philippe Elie <philip...@gmail.com> [140510 11:40]: