RE: [N8VEM-S100:1465] S-100 board reorders

Like most things there are various degrees of ease and productivity.  There is a vast array of software available for doing this. Not too much however in the public domain. Many cost thousands of dollars.  The Achilles heel is the required libraries of components you need.

It is definitely not something you can pick up easily and be good at.    I hope he will pardon me for saying this but Andrew is amazing.  He turns around a complex hand drawn schematic in a day or two and has numerous PC boxes parallel processing data all over his house it seems.   Most I’m sure don’t realize the years of practice you need to be good at this stuff.  Imagine Word, AutoCAD and Photoshop expertise rolled into one. How long would it take to be good with that combination.

John

John Monahan Ph.D

e-mail: mon...@vitasoft.org

Text:    mon...@txt.att.net