From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [N8VEM-S100:5084] FW: N8VEM
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:23:55 -0400

From: Bob Bell [mailto:bb...@bcstech.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:52 PM
To: LYN...@YAHOO.COM
Subject: N8VEM

Hello, Andrew.

Some time ago (maybe a year?) I submitted my name as one interested in purchasing one of your bare IBM Keyboard Adapter boards for S-100.  I was just perusing the S100computers.com web site again, when I saw the board and was reminded.  I was wondering, then, if your next batch of boards were made yet, and if so, how I could purchase one.

Thanks.

Bob Bell

General Manager, BCSTech LLC