Re: [N8VEM-S100:7226] Re: Z80 CPU board setup issue

Harold and David  -

The picture I posted was confusing (sorry). The jumper on JP9 is only on a single pin - so not really doing anything!

A few quick thoughts -

- Try a slower clock speed, like 2mhz for the CPU in case it's a timing issue.
- Add wait states.
- Try a "HALT" eprom - just fill an eprom with 076H and see if the Halt LED comes on.

- Gary