Re: Z80 CPU board setup issue

Thanks for the help.

I downloaded the HEX file from David and burned it to a 27C64. That seemed to program okay. Thanks.
I also checked my jumpers against the scan posted by Gary. Thanks. The only difference that I found was the jumpers related to changing from the 27C64 to the 28C64 since these chips have different pin outs.

Now when I power up the Z80 I get a hashtag, #, appearing on the screen of the console I/O. Not sure what that means but at least I got some response. I have been using this propeller board for some time now with Josh's 8080 CPU and it works fine. I checked the jumpers but I used the jumper configuration that is shown in the build steps on the website.

So, not sure what to do next. Any ideas would be great.