Re: [N8VEM-S100:6139] FP Mini Switch Brackets are in

Don,
I'll take 4x mounting brackets + 1x mounting hardware. $9.50$ total but I don't know how much is shipping to Italy.
Let me know if you want the money now and an additional payment once you know shipping or if you prefer to wait for a single payment once you know the total.

Thanks,
Fabio