Re: [N8VEM-S100:2842] Re: BASIC in ROM - Any Interest?

Hi John /Neil,

Sorry, didn't read Neils post close enough, Neil was referring to the Z80 Version 1 PCB, it's all clear now.

FWIW I've looked at the Z80 V2 schematic and 8K page flips can be done with jumper changes and maybe one wire wrap connection

Regards

David Fry