Re: BASIC in ROM - Any Interest?

It sounds like there is a lot of interest; what I'll do next is:

 - Document how my boards are configured / changes made etc.
 - Write up a document to explain it all
 - Document the bugs (I found a new one last night)
 - Package it all up and get it uploaded

Note that I also have an EPROM programmer and several UV erase stations so anyone needing EPROMs can also contact me.

Finally - Josh also has the source for FORTH ported to the Space Time Productions SBC. I plan to convert it as well for the N8VEM platform.

-Neil