FW: Any interest in TurboDos?

-----Original Message-----
From: jdha...@juno.com [mailto:jdha...@juno.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:28 PM
To: lyn...@yahoo.com
Subject: Any interest in TurboDos?

Andrew,

I've been following all the boards that you and John Monahan (and others)
have put together for the S100 Buss, really quite incredible.  Would the
TurboDos O/S be useful for your group to play with? In my own tinkering,
I've been able to revive a couple of vintage TurboDos systems, it allows me
to run z80 and 80186 processors concurrently in the same Buss and therefore
I can run cp/m 80, cp/m 86, and mp/m software all on the same system.
There's also some provision to run PC-Dos software under an emulator.  It's
also networkable, Arcnet being the most common implementation.  I've got
lots of manuals explaining how it works and how to port it to different
hardware, they include examples of source code for drivers and I've also got
disassemblies of the OS itself with comments.  I can't take credit for the
disassemblies as they were given to me by a gentleman who's still running
his business on TurboDos. So I'm just wondering if any of this stuff is
interesting or useful to yourself or your group for hacking or
experimenting.

Jonathan Haddox
Fast-Growing Industry
A New Player In The Booming Bottled Water Market.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5334b435cd2034347d1bst04vuc