Re: [N8VEM-S100:7591] Motorola

These may not be actual S-100 slot backplanes - ref http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-Microsystems-Micro-Module-1A-84DW6227X01-/121078079680 - there is a keying notch on the slot.

If the card cage fits S-100 board though, the chassis might be worth it alone.

On Friday, September 18, 2015 at 4:10:12 PM UTC-7, Tom Lafleur wrote:
I ordered one... we will see what they are like.... Price is right!!

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:16 AM, G. Beat <greg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Fair Radio Sales (Lima, OH) has listed this week the Motorola Industrial Computer (6809), Micromodule 17
https://www.fairradio.com/catalog.php?mode=viewitem&item=15237

From the photo, typical linear (transformer) power supply design with an 8 or 9-slot S-100 card cage,
and Motorola 6800 family support chips.
Notes that they have more than 1, in stock.

greg