Re: remaining S-100 boards

Hi Andrew,

Please can you put me down for one more S-100 buffered prototyping board, I'll Paypal the money over to you in the morning.

regards
David Fry

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 5:49:12 PM UTC, lynchaj wrote:

Hi

There are a few S-100 board PCBs left for builders who did not get in on the pre-orders or would like another.

There are three (3) S-100 Z80 CPU V2 board PCBs left.  These have gone at breath-taking speed so if you want one I recommend doing so soon.  I predict these will be gone in a few days.

http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Z80%20Board/Z80%20CPU%20Board.htm

There are seven (7) S-100 buffered prototyping board PCBs left.  My suggestion for prototyping boards is to use one per project.  These are affordable enough to not be worth stripping for re-use.

http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Prototype%20Board/Prototype%20Board.htm

There is one (1) S-100 bus extender board PCB left.  These are generally useful for debugging S-100 systems.  I recommend having at least one per working system and just leave it installed.

http://www.s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Extender%20Board/Extender%20Board.htm

Shipping in the US is $3 for a single PCB and $2 for each additional PCB.  Shipping internationally is $12.75 for a single PCB and $3 for each additional PCB.  This is for the bare basics USPS first class postage with no tracking or insurance.  The builder assumes all risk of delivery as per usual arrangement.  Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM or contact me to make other arrangements.

We are going to do more rounds of new boards soon (S-100 16MB SRAM, S-100 MS-DOS Support board, S-100 80286 CPU V2, S-100 8 bit SVGA, S-100 VDP, plus some other unannounced boards in the queue).

Normally there would be a lot more PCB reorders but of late there have been many PCB respins which have delayed the PCB reorders.

I encourage everyone to develop their own S-100 PCBs.  Antony has been working on an 18 slot S-100 backplane and that is great news.  Any builder can make their own board so please get out the idea generator and think of what you project you would like to make.