Re: 16mb SRAM Version 03 Board Success!

Hi Gary,

I use the Version 03 16MB SRAM board with 2 x AS6C3216 for 8MB of RAM.
It has been built 'Stock' without modification and I've never had an issue even with the 80386 (although I confess that board is hardly in my system)

Just a thought have you double checked the address decoding jumpers ?
K3 should be position 1-2 for the AS6C3216 chips
Jumper P2 should be 1-2, and P3 should be 5-6

If these are wrong you will get address decoding issues

Regards

David