Re: [N8VEM-S100:1278] S-100 board reorders

All --

	I looked at the schematic briefly and I think it's really feature-packed
and would be a great way to get a new S100 system up and running very
quickly. The only thing I would consider adding is a device-configurable
EPROM socket.  It looks like there is probably room for a single 28-pin
socket and two jumpers in the layout and that would truly make this board
a one-stop solution for a new system.

Rich

--
Rich Cini