Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 12:40:59 -0800
From: litte...@gmail.com
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:6409] Re: IMSAI 8080A CPU board help.

Update !

With only the CPU board  <no prop i/o> I am able to boot/load the monitor and CP/M
using v1.2 firmware and related files.  I'm not familiar with the monitor syntax.  Is this
a common monitor program ? I'd like to know how to use it..  Otherwise I can load
CP/M and get the a> prompt. A "dir" command gives me one file MON-32K.COM.

Also, as mention in another thread, I was having an issue using v2.3 and a memory
error.  I did the test Josh had recommended to Jeff to test the lower RAM chip with the
command R 00 7F.  It took a bit but ran and passed.  I switched the two memory chips
and they all passed.

At this point I want to 'assume' my hardware is good, but my setup doesn't like v2.3 yet.